Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Halloween! Some of my Fav Halloween Looks!

Happy Halloween Everyone!  I love Halloween, it is a great time to play around with makeup ideas and experiment different looks.  If you know me at all, you know I always say that I wish I went through a punk stage growing up, but alas, I never did.  So I love halloween just for the simple fact you get to dress up and be something you aren't for one night.  I have below some of my favorite Halloween looks with tips and tutorials!

1. The Angel
Fun Tip: Use eyelash glue to gently glue down feathers to the outside of the outer edges of your eyes!

Watch an Angel Halloween Makeup Tutorial Here:


 2. The Cat
Tip: Bring your eyeliner to a point at your tear duct (Similar to a small wing you might do at the outer edge of your eye).  This will give an illusion of a more cat-like shaped eye.

Watch a Sexy Cat Halloween Makeup Tutorial Here:


3. The Babydoll
Tip: Glue false eye lases below your actual bottom eye lashes to give the illusion of big babydoll eye. There so many options for doll makeup, this is a very good one to start with, because you can go pretty simple with heavy blush, etc, or get complex like the video below.

Watch a Ventriloquist Doll Halloween Makeup Tutorial Here:




 
4. Bat Girl

Tip: Outline mask first, then fill.



OTHER LOOKS I LOVE:


Kat Von D



TIP: Bring out your inner punk with fake tattoos!  You can even use a permanent marker, comes right off with eye makeup remover.  BELIEVE ME.


Comic Book Face
(I am trying this one this year, will upload photos and let you know how it goes!)


EVIL DIVA


PEACOCK
TIP: Experiment with colors and glitter!  This one can be so fun!  There are also tons of different types of false eyelashes around Halloween time, feathery ones, glittery ones, etc.  

Hope you enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment